Our backyard flowerbeds left much to be desired, up until this past Thursday and Friday when my parents came to help us! They had a lot of helpful tips and we all enjoyed it! Just don't ask me what all the names of the plant types are...I can't remember!! Ha!
B&A: We had a great time too! It's great that you have a blog now! We'll enjoy it a lot too! Dad found it on email at church this morning and it's already on his favorites area! Thanks for giving us the opportunity to help! Love ya! M&D
Hi, B & A! How fun that you have a blogsite! I first read it Sunday morning when I got to work, but I didn't have time to respond. We put plants in our planters yesterday, so now we'll hope they grow. We haven't had a drop of rain, so we're busy watering our plants and lawn. Thanks for such a good time with you Thursday and Friday. Love, Dad & Mom
B&A: We had a great time too! It's great that you have a blog now! We'll enjoy it a lot too! Dad found it on email at church this morning and it's already on his favorites area! Thanks for giving us the opportunity to help! Love ya! M&D
ReplyDeleteYay - I'm so excited you have a blog now too! I added your blog link on our page. This will be fun!
ReplyDeleteHi, B & A!
ReplyDeleteHow fun that you have a blogsite! I first read it Sunday morning when I got to work, but I didn't have time to respond. We put plants in our planters yesterday, so now we'll hope they grow. We haven't had a drop of rain, so we're busy watering our plants and lawn. Thanks for such a good time with you Thursday and Friday.
Love, Dad & Mom