Saturday, June 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandma!

Happy Birthday Grandma! It's Allie's Grandma's birthday today! Besides being who I was named after (She's Alice... I'm Allison), she's one of the most special people in my life. Grandma, you are a true joy to us and we wish you a day filled with special moments and wonderful memories. We Love You! Hope you all enjoy a few pictures I found to share of my beautiful Grandma!

Grandma with Grandpa - I've always loved this picture of them

Looking back with the whole family a few years
One of the rare moments when Grandma actually
let us make her be first in the dinner line. Haha!

Another cute one with Grandpa!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, we too want to add our Happy Birthday to you, Mother! We love you so much and we are thankful and blessed to spend time with you. Lots of love, P&L

    ReplyDelete