Sunday, July 12, 2009

Willmar Weekend


I am way behind in posting pictures! So we'll go back a few weekends to June 27th, when we were in Willmar. First we went to the parade where Brad and Sara were marching. I only got a good picture of Sara from this parade. It's hard to tell who is who when they have the hats on, so I stuck a box around her head for easy viewing. Haha!

We then went to a ski show at one of the lakes in Willmar. We went with B's siblings (in the picture below, the order goes from the left: Sara, B, Brad, Josh).


Here's one of the pictures of the ski team forming a pyramid out on the lake. Crazy!

Later that night, we went to check out the fireworks in town. Here are a few of my favorite fireworks shots! I think this first one looks like a big flower!

This last one was when a bunch of fireworks were all going off at the same time. Quite the show!


No comments:

Post a Comment