
Speaking of Shelley and Carrie, here they are playing with CJ in the water. Shelley was skipping rocks and since she made it look so effortless, CJ thought he should do it too. He had less success than Miss Shelley, but it made for a cute picture anyway. Haha! I also found some wild daisy-type flowers growing on the shoreline, so thought I should include those too. Pretty!

Part of putting away all the summer gear included moving the picnic tables back up to the shed area. Grandpa, being the creative tinker-er that he is, figured out a way that took the lifting out of the process completely. Tie a rope around 2 of the bottom posts of the table and hitch that up to the back of the riding mower and wah-lah! Those picnic tables were moved in record time! Here are a couple pictures of that crafty solution in action!
More Labor Day pictures to come in the near future!
Hi there! Cute pictures and clever writing about the day at the lake. Good job! (M&D)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you took pictures of Grandpa's clever way to move picnic tables. Nice pic of Shelley & I too. Cute daisy flowers - I haven't noticed those before.
ReplyDelete